Welcome to BF-Beauty.com - one of the largest beauty and nail product suppliers in the world! Register now and earn 20 cash credit points for your purchase here!! We welcome buyers all over the world!! We welcome payment through PayPal and other payment methods! Shop securely with us!! Full Buyer Protections -- 1-year warranty for all electrical machines & 30-days satisfaction guarantee for BF-Beauty customers!!
***** Guaranteed Quality with complete machines testing *****
ELECTRIC NAIL DRILL SET : 30,000 RPM ELECTRIC NAIL FILE DRILL SET
100% Brand new in retail package
Model : BF800
Rotation Up to 30,000 RPM
Easy to use dialing speed control
Forward and reverse operation switch
Improved Version : Quiet and smooth - very low vibration vesign for comfort grip
Improved handpiece cable ending design so that the cable will not loose out easily
Improved handpiece holding area to prevent overheating during a long period of usage.
Optional Foot pedal for easy operation and comfort
Use for both pedicure and manicure
The nail file can be used for natural as well as artificial nails
For professional studio use or home use
Voltage: ** 110V~240V ** , we will send the correct voltage according to the shipping address.
Electric Nail Drill Machine : Main control + Handpiece
Table Stand for handpiece
Foot Pedal Power Control
30 x Electric Nail File Drill Bits (With 3/32" (2.35mm) shank size)
6 Optional Bits / Filing Heads (includes 1pc of emery rod with 4 sanding bands)
100 pieces of Sanding Bands with degree 80"
100 pieces of Sanding Bands with degree 120"
100 pieces of Sanding Bands with degree 180"
Free gift : Professional Electric Nail Drill Gold Carbide Bit with Fine Grit 3/32''
• plug in the electric cord of the transformer to the main electric outlet
• turn on the on/off switch on the transformer.(machine should be at the lowest speed when turning on)
• select the desired speed by turning the variable speed control knob on the transformer
• The black switch in front of the transformer, next to the speed control selection knob is for forward and reverse rotation direction
• To use the foot pedal control,connect the end of the cord from the foot pedel to the out put hole at the front of the transformer and press down on the foot pedal
• To secure the bits: push in the desired bit firmly into the hole at the rotating head of the hand piece until the second lock click.(please note the bit has to pass through)
• To remove the bits: turn off the machine and gently pull the bit out.
• Always unplug the tool when you change accessory or collet
• Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running
• Do not use near or place in water.if motor falls into water, unplug immediately.do not reach into water
• Do not touch the bit after use. The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands
• Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eyewear or a dust mask
• Always unplug it aftr use
• When the machine is not in use, all tool must be stored in a dry location and keep out of reach of children.